Chinese e-tailer GearBest is hosting a special sale on headphones and earphones: there are many products from different Chinese manufacturers on offer at interesting prices: Xiaomi, Superlux, Nuforce, Meizu and the lower-end Syllable, Bluedio and KZ are all present.
You can have a look at the full offering here. Among the most interesting products I would like to highlight the following ones:
- Superlux HD668B, 25.35€/27.99$: link;
- Superlux HD681 EVO, 34.22€/37.78$: link;
- Xiaomi Mi Headphones, 87.18€/96.26$: link;
- Xiaomi Piston Pro, 23.54€/25.99$: link;
- Xiaomi Hybrid Earphones, 15.39€/16.99$: link;
- Meizu EP-51 Bluetooth sport earphones, 25.80€/28.49$: link;
- Aluminium headphones holder, 6.38€/7.04$: link;
- Little Dot MKII tube amplifier, 120.61€/133.17$: link.
They also have the Syllable D900 on offer, but I strongly suggest against buying them as the quality is terrible. The products on sale are definitely not premium products, but there are a few intersting options for those looking for a cheap way to improve their listening sessions with better gear – Superlux headphones are notorious for their great price/performance ratio and the Xiaomi earphones are always almost regarded as champions in the sub-20$ space.
Disclaimer: Soundphile Review is in no way affiliated with GearBest, this post has not been paid and no advertising is meant. I received these offers as a subscriber to their press mailing list and reported them. I take no gain from potential sales.